Friday, September 9, 2011

Suzauras SICK SIDE Suedes










These 7 1/2 hot pink peep toe heels were made especially for Suzaura! With a Sick Side twist her life partner Duke of the Psycho Realm will love his appearance on the heel as well as their daughter Solae. Duke and Solae are big figures in Suzuaras life so on the right heel in script I wrote "The Key to my Heart" and on the left I created a jeweled skeleton key. The shoes have some fun little pieces of artwork all over them like a small cross, kiss marks, the LA skyline and my nortoriouse roses with thorns. This pair was alot of fun!! I especially love the girl in the gas mask and the portrait of Duke ;)

6 comments:

  1. how much would this go for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. where buy shoes $$

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much would these heelz cost??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill have a store online in the next month!! Till then email me at Miss.LatishaWood@gmail.com This heel would go for $600. Including the shoes the fitting and a photo shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. would the cost be the same if there is no photo shoot??

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much for da Heels ???

    ReplyDelete